Major shareholder announcement
Company announcement 20/2021
With reference to company announcement no. 19 dated 20 August 2021, and in accordance with section 30 of the Capital Markets Act, HusCompagniet A/S (the “Company”) hereby announces that PFA Holding A/S has notified the Company that PFA Holding A/S indirectly through PFA Pension Forsikringsaktieselskab and PFA Asset Management has increased its voting rights in the Company.
PFA Asset Management has on 19 August 2021 increased its number of voting rights in the Company. PFA Asset Management may exercise voting rights in the Company of 5.90% (1,179,249 shares) on behalf of PFA Kapitalforening and 2.64% (528,356 shares) on behalf of Investeringsforeningen PFA Invest corresponding to total voting right of 8.54% (1,707,605 shares) of the total voting right of the Company.
PFA Kapitalforening has on 19 August 2021 increased its holding of shares in the Company to a total of 1,179,249 shares of a nominal value of DKK 5, corresponding to 5.90% of the entire share capital in the Company.
For additional information, please contact:
Cristina Rønde Hefting, Head of IR & Press +45 51 96 23 14
Information on HusCompagniet
HusCompagniet is a leading provider of single-family detached houses in Denmark. The company also builds semi-detached houses to both private consumers and professional investors and has a presence in Sweden where it produces prefabricated wood-framed detached houses through its VårgårdaHus brand.
The Group operates an asset-light and flexible delivery model with on-site building, primarily on customer-owned land. The majority of construction is outsourced to sub-contractors, allowing for a flexible cost base. In 2020, HusCompagniet generated revenue of approximately DKK 3.6 billion.
HusCompagniet delivered 1,638 houses in 2020, of which 1,355 were detached houses in Denmark, corresponding to a market share of approximately 24% of the Danish detached-house new build market segment. HusCompagniet has 15 offices with showrooms and more than 60 show houses throughout Denmark, and also offers digital sales through the online platform “HusOnline”. HusCompagniet currently has more than 400 employees.