|Audit Committee||Remuneration and Nomination Committee|
|Claus V. Hemmingsen|
|Anja B. Eriksson|
|Ole Lund Andersen|
|Michael Troensegaard Andersen|
The Board of Directors of HusCompagniet has established an Audit Committee to assists the Board of Directors with audit and accounting related matters.
The Audit Committee consists of three members elected by the Board of Directors among its members. One member is designated as chairperson.
Among others, the tasks of the Audit Committee are:
- Informing the Board of Directors of the result of the statutory audit, including the financial reporting process;
- Monitoring the financial reporting process and submit recommendations or proposals to ensure its integrity;
- Being responsible for the procedure for the recommendation and appointment of the company’s statutory external auditor and submitting a proposal to the Board of Directors, which shall be approved by the general meeting;
- Reviewing and discussing strategy, plan, scope, materiality thresholds and approach of the external auditor annual audit;
- Discussing the internal control procedures with the company’s CFO and the external auditor as well as present the Board of Directors with potential areas of improvement;
- Monitoring insurance coverage and quality; and
- Overseeing and maintaining the group’s whistleblower system.
Remuneration and Nomination Committee
The Board of Directors of HusCompagniet has established a Remuneration and Nomination Committee to assists the Board of Directors with remuneration related matters and nomination and evaluation of board members.
The Remuneration and Nomination Committee consists of three members elected by the Board of Directors from among its members. One member is designated as chairperson.
Among others, the Remuneration and Nomination Committee has the following assignments:
- Assist with the preparation and updates of the Company’s remuneration policy in accordance with sections 139 and 139 a of the Danish Companies Act;
- Continuously ensuring that the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors and the Executive Management is in accordance with the company’s remuneration policy;
- Annually reviewing the compensation level of the Executive Management and the Board of Directors and making recommendations as to the remuneration;
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual remuneration report in accordance with section 139 b of the Danish Companies Act;
- Assisting the chairperson of the Board of Directors with the annual evaluation Board of Directors and of the qualifications, experience, effectiveness, achievements, succession and competencies of the respective members of the Board of Directors;
- Annually evaluating the Executive Management;
- Ensuring a formal, thorough and transparent process for selection and nomination of candidates to the Board of Directors taking into consideration the needs for changes and diversity in relation to national background, international experience, gender, age, etc.; and
- Recommending candidates to the Board of Directors and the Executive Management.
Committee Chair Committee Member